What will happen if I don’t have a Financial Prosperity for Life plan in place?
Imagine this – you are aimlessly plodding along no clear direction, no real focus, you just have a series of investments or superannuation funds ‘randomly’ put together with no proper thought or strategy behind them, nor justifiable reason why you chose them.
Then what happens is that instead of feeling like you are on track, and getting ahead with your money working hard for you, you constantly worry about your finances, and hope that what you’ve done so far will get you to your desired financial goals. You know the results you want to achieve, but you have no certainty as to whether you will achieve them or not
Not only that, you are forever wondering if you will ever truly set yourself up for the financial prosperity that you have worked so hard for (and deserve).
Ultimately, you end up on the ‘financial treadmill’, and fall way short of the retirement you had been dreaming of.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ACQUAINT?
– We understand our client’s needs (financial, personal & business).
– We are the first point of contact. We are accessible and know your financial situation.
– “We are trustworthy”. We embrace honesty, integrity and confidentiality!
– Our clients are our most important asset.
– We share life experiences and provide the support required across multi-generations
Excellent Strategy & Product Knowledge
– Our knowledge of the finance industry is sound! We guide and recommend what is best for our clients.
– We are able to offer a variety of options from a large number of financial providers.
– We understand the complete financial planning process.
– We are continually undertaking study and examinations to keep us at the cutting edge of financial planning strategies.
– We provide our clients with access to our information, feedback, and regular review and update service.
– We keep our clients up-to-date by ensuring they are aware of new products or new ways of tailoring their plans to better meet their needs.
– We keep our clients regularly informed of any legislative or industry changes (eg tax, government regulations, other) and provide advice on the best solution.
Simplify, Make it Easy
– We make the financial planning process easier by explaining it! We educate our clients.
– We assist our clients with all paperwork and filling in of forms.
– We are always available for our clients to contact for any problems, questions or concerns.
– We can provide priority support in the event of a claim, through our claims management service.